Monday, March 5, 2012

Andy Bridge metal art work

I just found a new artist I need to keep my eyes on. Andy Bridge makes illustrations for book covers etc, but also makes really interesting original pieces in wood, metal and wire.
This is a shooting gallery with dictators and other "badies". If you shoot, they actually flip back, just like at the Fun Fair!


I really like this one, a Travel Box with all you can think of reminding you of your travels. Have not seen it in real life, so I´m not sure about the size, but if that passport is real size, the box would be quite big.

Art that makes me happy is the best art! Who would net get happy with a wheel of Fortune on the wall! You can actually spin it! 
Check out Andy Bridges other stuff at http://www.andybridge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment