Sunday, March 25, 2012

Living Etc interior tour


The interior magazine Living Etc arranged an interior design tour of private homes around London Friday which a friend of mine was lucky enough to get tickets to –and invited me along!

In an area of London not precisely known for exquisite taste and glamour, was the most amazing house. I could move in and stay any day! Every room was decorated with carefully selected and sourced antiques, mixed with new modern funky things. Look at these very inspirational pictures!





 I actually have the small mirrors in my home too, they come from Umbra.



The wall paper below is actually hand made!






I would love to enjoy breakfast here!



The woman living here also had these shoes made of delicate fabric in a box,quite similar to the paper shoes I have, made by Jennifer Collier.


And here are my shoes made bu Jennifer Collier:


I went to eight other houses on the tour as well, but in most of them we were not allowed to take photos, and none of the houses were nearly as good as the one above.
Some more pics from the same house:




Would love to do this tour again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment